Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Old School Banger of the Week

As I sat at my desk bored out my mind, I began to reminisce about the good old days when Dr. Dre and Ed Lover would brighten my week with the latest hip-hop videos and musical guests on "Yo! MTV Raps". Considering the plight of unoriginality that plagues the current hip-hop video scene, ya boy DDB took it upon himself to create Long Crisp White Tee's Old School Banger of the Week. Every week I'll update with a new throwback video to bob ya head to. So throw on your black hoodie, baggy jeans, and Timbos and enjoy a taste of the grimy 90s.

This week I'm bringin' you a Warren G classic to remind you that before "Celebrity Fit Club" this dude had the ill laid back West Coast flow. Featuring the Human Hook aka Nate Dogg:

Warren G - "Regulate".



Mount Up!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm confused... why do they show the guy from Cool Runnings at the end (-14 seconds to be exact)? I don't get it. Please enlighten us DDB.